At Go Moment, you can count on us to treat your privacy with the utmost care. Here’s our commitment:
- We never sell your information.
- Our payment pages are protected with the same security as your bank’s website.
- Your data is protected by the most stringent security certification available.
- We never spam.
- We love puppies (not strictly relevant, but would you really trust someone who didn’t like puppies?).
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Personally identifiable information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of Go Moment (collectively, “Personal Information”).
- Relationship information that helps us to understand who you are and what types of experience purchases you might like to make. This could include without limitation: lifestyle information; location information related to your state/province, city, or neighborhood; areas of interest, the types of deals that interest you, information collected from social media interactions (e.g. Facebook Connect); demographic information (e.g., birth date, age, gender); and information about friends who refer you or who you have referred (collectively, “Relationship Information”).
- Transaction information about how you interact with Go Moment, such as the items you view, which you purchase, and other information about how you use our Site, email, other communications, and applications; and how you interact with Go Moment merchants, business partners, and service providers (collectively, “Transaction Information”).
- Financial account information which may be needed in the future when Go Moment merchandise or services are available for purchase, and then as needed to process payments for goods or services that you buy, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number (collectively, “Financial Account Information”).
- Mobile location information to help us offer you real-time information and deals nearby, if you have activated one of our mobile applications and permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data (collectively, “Mobile Account Information”).
HOW GO MOMENT COLLECTS PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may ask you for Personal Information, Relationship Information, and Financial Account Information when you signup or in connection with future purchases of goods or services through Go Moment or when you otherwise interact with the Site or contact Go Moment. We collect Transaction Information when you use our Site. For example, we may track the opportunities for purchases that you view or actually purchase and the comments you make to the various methods of communication that may be offered on or through the Site from time to time (collectively “Forums”), or to those related to our social media pages or accounts.
If you have questions about the security and privacy settings of your mobile device, please refer to instructions from your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. We may also receive additional Personal Information from third parties. We may use this Personal Information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance the Site or Go Moment services.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Go Moment uses Personal Information to:
- Operate and improve our Site and services;
- Determine eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- Provide customer support, including to our other users, advertisers (if any) and business partners;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about Go Moment and our business partners, such as Go Moment news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages service bulletins, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through the Site, email messages, applications, or other methods of communication;
- Administer promotions such as sweepstakes, contests, or events;
WHEN AND WHY GO MOMENT DISCLOSES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to:
- Our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf and if applicable processing payments. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them.
- Go Moment business partners or advertisers, as part of an offer, contest, or other activity that is provided by or in conjunction with Go Moment and its business partners and in which you have elected to participate.
- Effect a merger, acquisition, or otherwise; to support the sale or transfer of business assets; to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud, respond to a government request; or as needed to support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions. If Go Moment is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information
- We may also disclose Personal Information when required or advised to do so by law, such as in the context of litigation, response to a subpoena, or similar legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts in the United States and other countries where we operate.
- Please know that the use of your Personal Information by third-party sites, even when linked to from our Site is governed by the privacy policies of such parties and is not subject to our control.
- We may also disclose information about you that is not personally identifiable. For example, we may provide our merchants, business partners, or other third parties with reports that contain aggregated and statistical data about our users.
STORAGE AND PROCESSING
Your information collected by Go Moment may be stored and processed in the United States, Europe, or any other county in which Go Moment or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Go Moment may transfer information that we collect about you, including Personal Information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that we will not transfer information, including Personal Information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection as your jurisdiction.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Go Moment has implemented an information security program that contains administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to reasonably safeguard Personal Information. Go Moment is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Go Moment or guarantee that your information on the Go Moment Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
For E.U. clients, Go Moment complies with the EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Go Moment has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
When you use our Site, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use our Site and applications, your browser and devices communicate with servers operated by us, our business partners and service providers to coordinate and record the interactivity provide you services and information. The information is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers or mobile devices, and then transmitted back to our Site by your computer or mobile device.
Go Moment has relationships with third party advertising companies to place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, and to perform tracking and reporting functions for our Site and our advertisements. We do not share Personal Information with third party advertising companies; however, these third parties may automatically collect information about your visit to our Site and other websites, your IP address, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. They do this by using cookies, clear gifs and other technologies. Information collected may be used, among other things, to deliver advertising targeted to your interests and to better understand the usage and visitation of our Site and the other websites tracked by these third parties. Go Moment may contain links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such third-party web sites.
OPTING IN OR OUT
You can limit the information you provide to Go Moment, and you can limit the communications that Go Moment sends to you. You can manage your email preferences by logging into your account through the Site, entering the “My Account” section, and selecting “Manage Email Preferences” (meaning communications you receive from Go Moment). You can also manage your communications by following Go Moment communications management instructions contained in the commercial messages that we send you. You may choose to receive some types of Go Moment communications, and may choose to unsubscribe from others. You may update your communications preferences from time to time. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email communications, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. For example, even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional email communications, we will still send you communications directly related to your transactions on the Site.
You may manage how your browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. You can opt-out of being targeted by certain third-party advertising companies online at https://www.dmachoice.org.
You may manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share Mobile Account Information with Go Moment, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies and related technologies by adjusting your mobile device privacy and security settings. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings. You may also manage the sharing of certain Personal Information with us when you connect with us through a social media platform or application, such as through Facebook Connect. Please refer to the privacy settings of the social media website or application to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between Go Moment and your social media account or your mobile device.
If you wish to opt out of receiving offers directly from Go Moment merchants or business partners, you can follow the opt-out instructions in the emails that they send you.
ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Keeping Personal Information about you current helps ensure that we offer you the best deals available through our merchants and business partners. You can do several things to help keep Personal Information about you current. You can access, update and delete your Contact Information, Financial Account Information, and the other information you provided to use in your profile by logging into your account and accessing the “My Account” section of the Site or sending us an email at email@example.com if you want to close your account or have other questions or requests. While we are ready to assist you in managing your Go Moment communications, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we are required to retain records relating to previous transactions on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
NOTICE TO RESIDENTS OF COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You can do this by responding “STOP,” to any text message we send you. You can also opt out of marketing by emailing email@example.com.
Data protection law gives you the right to access your Personal Information, to object to the use of your Personal Information for certain purposes, and the right to erase, restrict or receive a machine-readable copy of your Personal Information. To do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will handle your request in accordance with the law. This means there may be legal reasons why we cannot fulfill all requests.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Pursuant to California Civil Code § 1798.83, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of Personal Information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the proceeding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of Personal Information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties.
To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by Go Moment pursuant to California Civil Code § 1798.83, please contact us via email to email@example.com or by writing us at the address provided below for Go Moment. Please allow 30 days for a response.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use Go Moment and we do not intentionally collect or maintain Personal Information from those who are under 13 years old. Protecting the privacy of children is very important to us. If we obtain actual knowledge that a user is under 13, we will take steps to remove that user’s Personal Information from our databases.
CONTACT US WITH QUESTIONS
Go Moment Privacy
929 Colorado Ave. ATTN: Go Moment
Santa Monica, CA 90401